Hello Brian,

thank you for the information about containable. It works fine, except
for one problem. I use this code:

> $this->E->find(
>       'all',
>       array(
>               'contain' => array(
>                       'D' => array(
>                               'fields' => array('D.title'),
>                               'C' => array(
>                                       'fields' => array('C.title'),
>                                       'A' => array(
>                                               'fields' => array('A.title')
>                                       ),
>                                       'B' => array(
>                                               'fields' => array('B.title')
>                                       )
>                               )
>                       ),
>                       'F' => array(
>                               'fields' => array('F.title')
>                       ),
>                       'G' => array(
>                               'fields' => array('G.title')
>                       )
>               )
>       )
> );

The resulting SQL query for tables A and B are strange. A is called
correctly with "where A.id = C.A_id", but B is calles with "where B.id
= C.id" instead of "where B.id = C.B_id".
I have not the slightest idea why this happens! I retyped the line
several times to be sure I did not make a spelling error. I changed
the order of A and B to check if only the second query contains the
error. But the error seems to be somewhere else.

Does anyone have an idea?

Melanie