From: Martin Westin [mailto:martin.westin...@gmail.com]
Sent: October-01-09 5:45 PM
To: CakePHP
Subject: Re: Where request comes from?

The Security Component does this kind of thing for you. For example, it will
embed a hash value into the form which is a checksum of the form. If a field
is missing or added it will be captured. If a hidden value is modified this
will also be captured. Also sessions will be more secure and a lot harder to
hijack since the session id is replaced for each request.

And a buch more stuff.

/Martin