Hi everyone,
I'm dealing  with a little problem that I can't simply get rid of.
I have these validation rules in the required model:

 var $validate = array(
                'name' => array(
                    'rule' => 'notEmpty',
                    'message' => 'Il campo codice non può essere
lasciato vuoto'
                ),
                'customer_name' => array(
                  'rule' => 'notEmpty',
                  'message' => 'Il codice cliente non può essere vuoto'
                ),
                'grammatura' => array(
                  'rule' => array('notEmpty', 'numeric'),
                  'message' => 'la scheda deve avere una grammatura'
                )
                );

I probably didn't get the thing right, but if I try to submit the view
with any of these fields empty, it flashes me "Object has been saved
correctly", while it didn't save anything.
What am I doing wrong? Is the setFlash method totally independent from
the error message in the validator?
Thank you

Cristian