Matt Curry Asset Pluginhttp://github.com/mcurry/asset

- S


2009/10/3 schneimi <[email protected]>

>
> Hi,
>
> I do this aside from CakePHP, not automatically but with one click in
> eclipse.
>
> This tutorial I wrote might be interesting for you:
>
> http://schneimi.wordpress.com/2009/04/30/speed-up-your-website-with-one-click-in-eclipse/
>
> Regards,
> Michael
>
>
> On 3 Okt., 11:29, Davit Barbakadze <[email protected]> wrote:
> > I wonder whether there already written plugin or component which
> > automatically concatenates all js and css files used (separately of
> > course), compresses them and places them onto corresponng place in the
> > layout?
> >
> > So that in the end, for example, no matter how many js files were
> > included, in the header only one, compressed will be referenced,
> > holding united info of all those included js files.
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to