Hi,

Mmmm ok but this is to redirect the call to an specific controller
action... actually its works fine ... outside the javascript call....
anyway I try what you said but javascript still have problems to find
the page...

for more details
http://mysite.com/mycontroller/myfunction/1 return an XML its works
fine
<node>
<data>data</data>
</node>

but if I call it with javascript ....using
http://mysite.com/mycontroller/myfunction/1
or simply /mycontroller/myfunction/1 i get a not page found

If I change the code the URL change something like this but result is
the same http://mysite.com/mycontroller/myfunction.xml...in this way
javascript now find  the url..but I cant understand how to send extra
data with the URL...

Thanks Bert