Hi all

I don't find the answer to this in the group, if I've overlooked it,
sorry...

Store HABTM ShipMethod
ShipMethod hasMany ShipMethodDetail

Store Controller:
$store = $this->Store->find('first', array(
        'conditions'=>array('Store.id'=>$id),
        'contain'=>array(
            'ShipMethod'
)));
$ship_methods = $this->Store->ShipMethod->find('list');

Store's edit.ctp:
echo $form->input('ShipMethod', array('type'=>'select',
'multiple'=>'checkbox', 'label'=>'Ship Methods:'));
creates nice checkboxes for each ShipMethod (UPS, Post Office, etc).
updates db ok.

issue is I'd like to have some associated fields alongside each
checkbox (account number, weight limit, etc) that live in
ShipMethodDetail. If I iterate the Store's shipMethods with a foreach
I can display the fields, but then the unchecked ShipMethods don't
show up.

any ideas?

thanks,
cake newcomer,