On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 7:07 PM, p_W <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>  I have app_production and an app_test databases, and I set
> app_production up just how I wanted it, kept app_test empty, and
> used ./cake bake all to generate the models, controllers, views, and
> tests.  I have not altered the tests in any way.  The functional tests
> work fine, but the unit tests give me a 'Database table model_name for
> Model ModelName was not found' for all models.  My test database
> should be connected fine, as it is set up the same as my production db
> and it is connecting just fine.  ./cake testsuite app all is not
> working either, I get a similar error message.
>

 Quoting from the book (http://book.cakephp.org/view/363/Testing-models):

> If your model is associated with other models, you will need to include ALL
> the fixtures for each associated model even if you don't use them. For
> example: A hasMany B hasMany C hasMany D. In ATestCase you will have to
> include fixtures for a, b, c and d.


 If you have a Post model which is related to the Comment model, you will
need to add the Comment fixture to the PostTestCase, and so on for every
model which has a relationship.

var $fixtures = array( 'app.post', 'app.comment );

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to