On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Jacksm <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>  I am setting up CakePHP on a hosted linux server. I made it through
> the set up, but I am still getting a lingering error on the welcome
> page below:
>
> Warning: fopen(/home/mysimple/public_html/login/app/tmp/cache/
> persistent/cake_core_core_paths) [function.fopen]: failed to open
> stream: Permission denied in /home/mysimple/public_html/login/cake/
> libs/file.php on line 156
>
> Warning (2): fopen
>
> I have tried changing your permissions to file.php but I am still
> getting the same error. Thanks for your help

You have to change the permissions to the app/tmp
and app/tmp/cache folders.  They need to be writable
by the user that runs the webserver.

Best regards.

--
MARCELO DE F. ANDRADE
Belem, PA, Amazonia, Brazil
Linux User #221105

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to