you can put your blog folder next to the app and edit the .htaccess
file

something like this...

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
   RewriteEngine on
   RewriteCond    %{REMOTE_HOST} !^http://social.cc/blog$
   RewriteRule    ^$ app/webroot/    [L]
   RewriteRule    (.*) app/webroot/$1 [L]
</IfModule>

please note that I'm by no means an expert with .htaccess, so this
solution might be lacking something important or there might just a
better one