Hello,

Here's my problem

Something this simple:

// controller

Class ExsController extends AppController{
public function list(){
        $this->Session->setFlash('Hello');
        $this->redirect('/exs/new',null,true); // or redirect + die()
}
public function new(){}
}

// view layout

<?php $session->flash() ?>

Doesn't work at all when I'm using Firefox. It works in opera 10, ie8,
safari and chrome.
Session is working, if I write something manually I can see it in
firefox. I can even see that at some point the message was put in
session because if I print the session I see the empty message array.
If I take out the redirect it shows the message in that page even in
firefox, somehow it gets wiped. As if the script would have continued
after the redirect... but only in firefox, wich just flips me out. It
can't be catching a template, I can't imagine that... Anyone has a
clue about what's happening here?

This happened in a big project but I reduced to something as simple as
what I pasted and the problem persists.

I hope someone at least tries this and tells me it works for them,
just to know if I have some weird configuration on browser or server,
or this really doesn't work.