I have a problem with my app folder. I use MAMP with Mac Os X 10.5 and
have all my application under /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cake/app
When I try to bake it, I have all successfull files written but when I
try to go to localhost/cake/app/users (for example for user model) and
it created me the "new user" control it redirects me to localhost/cake/
users/add AND not to localhost/cake/app/users/add !!
Could someone tell me why and how to solve it???

Many thanks and sorry for my bad English,

Francesco