Hi All,
I've got a custom route which points to a sub-controller:
Router::connect('/happyvalley/news/:action/*', array('controller' =>
'happyvalley_news', 'prefix' => 'happyvalley', 'happyvalley' =>
true));
It all works fairly well except for when I add a custom parameter, in
this case 'q' (which is a search query) it completely breaks
pagination and the next/previous links show something like: /
happyvalley_news/happyvalley_index/page:2/q:test/happyvalley:1
So I did my research and found I should put something like this in my
view:
$paginator->options(array('url' => array_merge($this->passedArgs, array
('happyvalley' => true))));
Again It all works perfectly until my custom param gets in there.
Anybody have any ideas?
TIA
-Brett
PS... thought I better include the two controller functions:
function happyvalley_index() {
$options['conditions'] = array('News.publish' => 1,
'NewsVenue.venue_id' => 1);
if (isset($this->passedArgs['q'])) {
$input = $this->passedArgs['q'];
$q = $input;
$options['conditions'] = array(
"MATCH(News.title,News.body) AGAINST('$q' IN BOOLEAN
MODE)",
array('News.publish' => 1, 'NewsVenue.venue_id' => 1));
}
$this->News->recursive = 2;
$this->News->NewsVenue->bindModel(array('belongsTo' =>
array('News',
'Venue')), false);
$this->set(array('news' => $this->paginate('NewsVenue', $options
['conditions'])));
$this->layout = 'default_happyvalley';
$this->viewPath = 'news/happyvalley';
}
function happyvalley_results() {
if (($this->params['url']['q']) <> NULL) {
$input = $this->params['url']['q'];
$q = $input;
$this->redirect(array('happyvalley' => TRUE,
'action'=>'happyvalley_index'.'/q:'.$q), null, true);
}
$this->redirect(array('happyvalley' => TRUE,
'action'=>'happyvalley_index'), null, true);
$this->layout = 'default_happyvalley';
$this->viewPath = 'news/happyvalley';
}
The form in the view just posts to "happyvalley_results" which is then
redirected to the index.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---