that url looks like it might be wrong to me - can you explain your set up

is cake in a subdirectory name cakephp (I assume so but maybe you have a
subdir within that called blog)

by default
<CAKE-APP-INSTALL>/[controller]/[action]/[ID]

index of posts
http://...cakephp/posts/

view post with an id of one
http://...cakephp/posts/view/1

check that in your apache.conf (or vortual hosts conf) that you have the
following within a directory directive

AllowOverride All

more information here
http://book.cakephp.org/view/37/Apache-and-mod_rewrite-and-htaccess

have you done the blog tutorial?

consult the mailing list for you server to get rewrite working (or host)

some hosts require a little extra to the htaccess eg dreamhost & others
require rewrite base

see
http://www.thoughtglade.com/posts/custom-php-dreamhost-cakephp

- S