Hii, developers, in my ajax auto complete program ,

// add.ctp

<?php echo $form->create('User');?>
        <fieldset>
                <legend></legend>
        <?php
                echo $form->select('country_id',array($countries),null,array
('id'=>'countries'),false);
                ?><br /><br /><?
                echo $form->select('region_id',array(),null,array
('id'=>'regions'),false);

        ?>
        </fieldset>
<?php echo $ajax->observeField('countries',array
('url'=>'update_region_select','update'=>'regions'));?>

<?php echo $form->end('Submit');?>

<!--?php __('Add');?-->

and
//select.ctp

<?php
if (!empty($options)) {
  foreach ($options as $k => $v) {
   // echo "<option value='$k'>$v</option>";
?>

I want both values in text boxes. The input box should need textbox
with autosuggest from databsse and output should autocomplete
textbox . Please help me.