Here is a little help:

http://book.cakephp.org/view/198/options-error

Also there are 'isFieldError' and 'error' methods available also.

Rick



On Oct 14, 8:28 am, jburns <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have created a number of add/edit view using the form helper. Here
> is a really simplified example:
>
> <?php
>         echo $form->create('User');
>                 echo $form->input('first_name');
>                 echo $form->input('last_name');
>         echo $form->end('Save');
> ?>
>
> I am not calling $form->error in the views at all, yet the error
> messages still appear if validation fails on save. How can I control
> the placement of the error messages? If the automatic display of an
> error part and parcel of form->input?
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to