Hey,

I'm using the gettext-method in my app to make it multilingual. For
the catalogue, I installed PoEdit on my Windows XP machine. That's not
such a big problem, as I can open a catalogue file and edit it.

But how can I let cake build up a catalogue on my XP machine? There is
a way, I know that because a friend of mine did this all the time, but
he's gone for a long time and I cannot communicate with him, so I hope
someone here has a simple and easy to use solution for me.... :)

Regards,

DD