maybe this can hlp
http://debuggable.com/posts/how-to-have-multiple-paginated-widgets-on-the-same-page-with-cakephp:48ad241e-b018-4532-a748-0ec74834cda3

On Oct 14, 1:30 pm, doze <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there a way to do multiple pagination with same model on a single
> view?
>
> I know about the $options['model'] in pagination to do multiple
> paginations in single view with different models, but what about
> multiple paginations with same model.
>
> The model contains a datetime column and I'm trying to do two
> different paginated lists in the view, past events and future events.
> I cannot find a way to tell the paginator how to separate the two
> different lists.
>
> Please help!
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to