Hey guys,
I'm trying to figure out how best to go about doing reports for my current
project.

It's a website where artists upload their work and then judges make rate +
comment etc. My query is in the reporting section.

The main model is the Submission model.

Submission belongsTo Student, Category, Competition
Student belongsTo User, Country

I'm trying to find out how to group by school (Student.school field). Each
submission is tied to the student row by a Submission.student_id field.

ie show each unique school and how many submissions there are for that
school.

Thanks,
Bryan