1) First I cleaned all cached views.

2) I have a form on a page to upload a file with a minimum size. I
upload a file too small to test the flashmessaging. The desired
flashmessage is triggered.

3) But.. before the flashmessage has time to display on the current
page I open my about page. The flashmessage shows there which is fine.
But now the flashmessage is cached into the view. So everyone visiting
this page will see the flashmessage.

Strangely I could not find other issues about this via Google. Is or
was there a known issue where flashmessages got cached even if they
were wrapped between <cake:nocache> </cake:nocache> ?

Regards,

Kana