I'm currently using the MeioUpload Behavior from
http://github.com/josegonzalez/MeioUpload/tree/master in a couple of
my models on a project of mine and am running into an issue.

When I try to upload a file in one of my models (MotionFile), it says
the index cannot be found "SeeFile".

SeeFile is the name of the other model that is using the Upload
behavior, so it seems that when Cake gets into what it does and loads
up all the models and behaviors, it loads the MotionFile first
(obviously), and runs the setup method for the Upload Behavior, and
then later on it loads up the SeeFile model (because it's attached
through other models to the MotionFile model), and runs the setup
method for the Upload Behavior again, except this time with the
SeeFile model data instead of the MotionFile model data that I need,
overwriting it, and causing my current issue.

Here is the behavior include for my models (same for both).

        var $actsAs = array(
                'MeioUpload' => array('filename'),
        );

Anybody experienced this before, and is there a workaround?  Or am I
doing something obviously wrong?