I have two file fields in a form like so:
<?= $form->input('custom.header.image', array('label'=>'Header Image',
'type'=>'file')) ?>
<?= $form->input('custom.steps.1.icon', array('label'=>'Step 1 icon',
'type'=>'file')) ?>

There is more then one step and both 'header' and 'step.n' have a couple of
other sub fields too. When I submit the form the arrays for the files have two
different formats, the one I would expect:
[image] => Array
  (
    [name] =>
    [type] =>
    [tmp_name] =>
    [error] => 4
    [size] => 0
  )

And then the icons have this format:
[name] => Array
  (
    [icon] =>
  )
[type] => Array
  (
    [icon] =>
  )
[tmp_name] => Array
  (
    [icon] =>
  )
[error] => Array
  (
    [icon] => 4
  )
[size] => Array
  (
    [icon] => 0
  )

Any ideas why this would be happening? All the stuff on the net I've seen have
always used the first format and I think it is the correct one. I'm not
altering the data array in any way, the action that handels the form starts
with 'pr($this->data); return;'.