Hi all...its been few moments I just joined this group and I require a
small help if possible from my fellow members of this group...

Here is what I require- I am working for a website which was developed
previously by somebody else using the Cake and the whole site is right
click disabled and I've done almost all of the required modifications
but one task still left and I need to finish this ASAP, all I need to
enable the right click for a single page only.. Let me explain more,
suppose once you bought the product, payment and everything is done,
then the page which is showing your receipt of the purchase and as
well as your purchased product information.. I need to make this
particular page right click enabled...

Please, anyone of you know how to solve this issue, just give me a
hint how to fix this..

Regards,
TechMan