Hi
I use containable behaviour, but I don't get all data that I have
requested
My code is :

                $options['fields'] = array('User.*');
                $options['conditions'] = array('User.username' => $user_id);
                $options['contain'] = array(
                        'Organization' => array(
                                'fields'=>array('Team.*'),
                                'User' => array(
                                        'fields' => array('User.*')
                                )
                        )
                );
                pr($this->User->find('first',$options));

But I get only :

Array
(
    [User] => Array
        (
            [id] => 1
        )

    [Team] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [id] => 4
                    [UsersTeams] => Array
                        (
                            [id] => 1
                            [user_id] => 1
                            [team_id] => 4
                        )
                )
        )
)

I don't get all users that are inside team

Between User and Team there is a hasAndBelongsToMany relation.

How can I do to get also all users that are in team?

Many Thanks
Marco