SORRY, RETYPE AGAIN, I PRESSED THE SUBMIT BUTTON!!

HI,

I'm building a component that automatically sets the locale data
member of a translate behaviour.

In the action I look for the lang param, then call the component
method.

I'd like the component to set the locale data member in order to
avoid
to do that in ANY action.

Something like that:

// ------- component class
function initialize(&controller, .....) {
  // HERE I SAVE THE CONTROLLER INSTANCE
  $this->controller = $controller;

function doSomething() {
  // HERE I WANT TO ACCESS THE MODEL AND SET THE LOCALE
  $mod = $this->controller->.....
  $model->locale = $mySavedLocale;

}

IS THIS EVIL IN CAKE. IS THERE ANOTHER MVC ORIENTED METHOD?

THANKS!!