Hi all!

Just today I noticed something strange. From what seems to thin air a
problem came to my website. Right now, my flash message persists
through all views and only disappears when I use a Ctrl+F5 (complete
refresh) or close and open the browser. It functioned properly before
and the only thing I can think of that changed since this is that I
started using Lightbox (and the Lightroom-helper from CakePHP) to show
images and thumbnails.

Has anybody ever had something similar and is there maybe a solution?

Regards!