I'm using the tutorial CakePHP Auth Component - Users, Groups &
Permissions Revisited

The error I'm getting is

Warning (2): Invalid argument supplied for foreach() [APP/
app_controller.php, line 98]

The code for the line error is

                $thisPermissions = $thisPermissions['Permission'];
                foreach($thisPermissions as $thisPermission){
                    $permissions[]=$thisPermission['name'];
                }

Which seems like no information is being passed to the loop.

Can any one help me figure out why information isn't being passed to
the loop?