I need a little assistance with a join over 3 tables.

I have the following Models (User > Profile > Infogroup >
Information):
- User (hasMany Profile)
- Profile (belongsTo User, hasMany Infogroup)
- Infogroup (belongsTo Profile, hasMany Information)
- Information (belongsTo Infogroup)

The relationships are defined in the model classes, and there is no
problem getting the associated data, when for example fetching a User.

However, what do I need to do to get all Information that belongs to a
specific User?

I.e. all rows from the informations table "where
Information.infogroup_id = Infogroup_id AND Infogroup.profile_id =
Profile.id AND Profile.user_id = XYZ"?