Is anyone else having this problem? When I go to http://book.cakephp.org
using FF (currently 3.5.5 on Mac OS 10.5), it frequently hangs. I can
get to interior pages of the cookbook if I type the address directly
or follow a link. But the main page just sits there loading forever...

I've had this problem in my own applications sometimes where a header
("Location...") is not followed by an exit(). Perhaps that is the case
here?

It works fine in Safari and on my Windows browsers.

...Brenda