Thanks for the answer Dr. Loboto.

I'm really using Views for some tables, bacause we have another schema that
my application depends on, and I didn't fetch associated results in cake for
different schemas so far. (cake doesn't make the joins with tables in
different schemas (eg: using the prefix of the another schema), so I've
decided to use views instead. If is there some way to do this, my life will
be easier.. =)

By the way, my views are working fine in the test environment, and the
database is the same (when we've finished the project, we've cleaned the
database and executed the sql script to create). About the permissions, I've
tried with root, but I've got the same problem, (I'll try again to be sure).

Thanks for the help.

Atenciosamente,
Thiago Elias Rezende Silva
Programador Portal CidadãoPG
www.cidadaopg.sp.gov.br

Stephen
Leacock<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/stephen_leacock.html>
- "I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue that I shall some
day
die, which is not so."