View files for plugin controller actions are within each plugin's
directory. Right? For example, the view file for the 'details' action
of a products plugin might be here:

/app/plugins/products/views/products/details.ctp

One would expect that layout files for a plugin would also be within /
app/plugins/[plugin name]/. However, Cake expects plugin layouts to
look something like this:

/app/views/plugins/[plugin name]/layouts/

This strikes me as pretty silly. Why should the layout files for a
plugin lie outside of that plugin's directory? Plugin files should be
self-contained, shouldn't they? The layouts should be here:

/app/plugins/[plugin name]/views/layouts/

Is this a problem, or am I just missing something (quite possible)?