I cant figure out how to do this.
I have 2  fields, an email and a url, both are required and need to be
unique when a user wants to update thier info.

If the user is only updating 1 field the other required will fail
because its required. If they enter in the email field their current
email because it says required it will come back invalid because its
no longer unique. Vice versa for the url.

They may only want to change one of the 2 fields information but how
can you get around this? I dont want them entering in anything thats
not valid for email / url so i need the validation rules. They are
both required but how can they edit just 1 field?

Thanks,

Dave