HI,

I'm working with the delicious Translate behaviour of Cake, release
1.2.5.

The find method returns only the record in the specified locale, but
if some record does not have a translation in that locale, some record
are not returned.

I'd like to have some working fallback mechanism, since this code
won't work for me:

$this->SomeModel->locale = array('ita', 'eng');

I expect this code would return the italian translation and, if not
found, the english translation.

Unluckily, it returns the fields in the SomeModel table instead of the
records in the i18n cakephp table.

ANY IDEAS OR SOLUTIONS?

Thanks

Dario