There are some articles on this subject.  You may try this one out.

http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/how-to-create-multirecord-forms

It includes a component called Multirecord that does some looping to
handle validation.  Be sure to read the comments, as there are some
bugs in the posted code that the comments address.  On a side note, I
find that this kind of thing is all too common with people (not just
Cake bakers) posting code helpers/examples, etc.

On Nov 25, 12:38 am, "#2Will" <willjbar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All.
>
> I need to have 2 forms on a page that add an item to the db using the
> same model.
>
> The trouble is,  they are setting each others validation off.
>
> How can i isolate the forms so they still use the models validation
> but only the form whos button has been clicked gets validated?
>
> Thanks for any guidence
>
> Will

their CakePHP related questions.