Hello Dear Bakers,

I am looking to put together the next collection of the latest,
greatest and coolest cakephp tips (for 1.2 & 1.3 builds). Supplied by
everyone and anyone in this great community. The article will be
published on the bakery with all proper credits given where they are
due.

Been banging your head on a wall for a few hours, then slipped and
found a solution? — Do let us know.
Have some code snippet that makes your life 10 times better? —
Please share.

Ideally it should be a short (one paragraph at most tip) with possibly
a couple of lines of code.

I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's contribution, and remember
you might be saving someone's hair by helping out :)

So, leading by example, I'll start things off.
In 1.3, you can set form defaults in the Form::create() method, just
like so:
$this->Form->create('Article', array('action' => 'test',
'inputDefaults' => array( 'div' => false);

Which prevents div's being wrapped around any of your Form::input()
output.

their CakePHP related questions.