I've implemented pagination on my bookings system, & the paginator
helper is not enabling the next button, despite there being further
records on the following page.  I have tracked the problem down to the
following line in the controller.php core file, where it seems that it
is returning the wrong value for $count...

@ approx line 1070 controller.php
    $count = $object->find('count', array_merge($parameters, $extra));

For some reason it is returning 1, even though there are 3 records
that match this search criteria.

Here is the merged array <array_merge($parameters, $extra)> for
reference...

Array
(
    [conditions] => Array
        (
            [Dj.user_id] => 1
        )
    [contain] => Array
        (
            [0] => Dj
            [Event] => Array
                (
                    [0] => Night
                )
            [Promoter] => Array
                (
                    [0] => User
                )
        )
)

I even ran the SQL statement that this generates (copied from the
debugging info at the bottom of the page)...

SELECT COUNT(*) AS `count` FROM `bookings` AS `Booking` LEFT JOIN
`djs` AS `Dj` ON (`Booking`.`dj_id` = `Dj`.`id`) WHERE `Dj`.`user_id`
= 1

... and it gave me the correct answer of 3, so why is cake returning
1?

Please help!

Toby

their CakePHP related questions.