Bake just gets you started really. If you follow the instructions in
the online guide you'll be able to create basic models, controllers
and views for the tables in your database. The results are pretty
good, but not what you'd want to go live with. If you are learning
your way around Cake it's a really good place to start. I'd recommend
doing all three for a couple of tables that are joined (are you
familiar with $hasMany and $belongsTo?) and then look at the results.

On Dec 3, 3:19 pm, "www.landed.at" <calvincr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought it was just a term that was meaning a finished project, but
> the more I see I think it is actually some tool ?
>
> php is not compiled so I'm thinking its not a compiler as such, bit of
> a dumb question but it isnt really clear to a noob like me.

their CakePHP related questions.