i found someone write helper for that

http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/asset-mapper

i create some modification to support bottomscript and bottom codeblock (in
case need script that load on the end of the page). also change asset rule
action with regex filter.

and sometimes we need to define a css files after one script, or a codeblock
after other script and vice versa, or in other words the sequence is really
important. so i also change the behaviour of rendering script/css/codeblock,
the rendering will rendered follow the sequence of AssetRule defined in
asset.map.config.php

also change the location of asset rule to config/asset.map.config.php

--
Mukhamad Ikhsan
+6281572181283

their CakePHP related questions.