This issue is already addressed in bakery:

http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/subdomaining-with-cake

One tip is before posing here check in cakephp cookbook, bakery, group
and google search. If you cannot find any here post here. This will
help you faster as well as save time of the group members to answer
other topics.  :)

On Dec 19, 10:12 pm, christianstrang <part...@internet-activity.de>
wrote:
> Hello :)
> I want to create a project where every "topic" is on a different
> subdomain like:
> php => php.domain.com
> css => css.domain.com
> html => html.domain.com
>
> I create the subdomains in the Backend of my Server Software and
> insert every topic in the database (so that everything related to the
> topic is associated by the ID of the topic).
> But my problem is, how can I achieve that with CakePHP? Do I have to
> analyse the URL before the MVC? Because I want to use my application
> logic (like creating an article, a comment or a link, etc.) for every
> subdomain.
>
> I hope I explained it good enough to understand :)

their CakePHP related questions.