to dereurom...@googlemail.com:

With all due respect, if the best you can to offer a solution is suggest
google, I'd recommend for you not to make a suggestion at all. There are
developers of all levels (beginners to experts) on this list and not
everyone may have seen all the responses that you may have been exposed to.

If you are a guru or have seen the same questions posted many times, your
skill may be beneficial to others if you point them to solutions. I believe
this will make developers of all levels feel welcomed to this community.

Kind regards,

--
Jorge Garifuna
Professional Web Developer