Hi,

On most days we serve over 600k pageviews on http://www.rekentuin.nl
I had to switch to memcache, but I can still run it on a single machine.

Maurits

keymaster wrote:
This is not meant to be a post on "evaluating cake's performance" or
anything like that.  I use cake alot and have no issues.

I also know that for those who utilize cake 1.2's various features for
performance optimization to the fullest, there are very few issues of
performance remaining even for the busiest apps.

So, this is really just a curiosity question. The kind of thing one
thinks about when one doesn't feel like working :-)

By chance, does anyone have a feel for which sites (other than
addons.mozilla.org which is cakePHP1.1 anyways) might be among the
highest traffic'ed cakePHP 1.2 sites ?

their CakePHP related questions.