Hi, how are you? I'm a new membership...

Please, i want to use ACL to do control of permissions on my system.
understand how it works, how to check permissions and more, but i
don't know getting to join ideas to create one page for manage of
this
permissions.

Example:
I want to select the user and set for this user permissions in
certain
pages. I'll to use groups in the future, but if I have a example,
help
me much.

Anybody have some example for me? Don't need source code, only
ideas...

Thank you,
Douglas Pacheco Cardoso
their CakePHP related questions.