AFAIK, triggers in MySQL do not behave like a bomb(timer), I may be
wrong, but this is what I know so far!

As for the solution of your problem, I think every time a new user
registers, do a simple query to delete the old registered users that
are not activated yet and where there registration date is more than
24 hours ago...

just keep it simple man.

have a nice baking day

On Jan 20, 9:08 am, amarradi <radis...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i need nelp by development an trigger.
> I've an app were you can get an registration. So if you ask for one
> you get an email with a link an the status is reserve. If you don't
> click the link in the next 24h you will no be registrated. Your
> reservation is killed ;)
> The first time i think i do the job direct on the MySQL Database.  But
> the Problem i don't have rights on the webspace from my shared hoster.
> What can i do to trigger it?
>
> many greetings
> Marcus Radisch
their CakePHP related questions.