I'm not sure, but it looks like the problem is due to the table name which is in Italian, thus, it does not respect the conventions of cakephp; have you got a model for GroupsUser as well? I mean a real class for that model? In that case, you need to make sure that that class has the right name for the used table.

I guess.

cheers
        Lorenzo

marco.rizze...@gmail.com wrote:
Is there someone that can help me about this?

On 2 Feb, 19:02, "marco.rizze...@gmail.com" <marco.rizze...@gmail.com>