Is there a question here that I missed?

The first thing to do is check out http://cakephp.org ... that's the
first place you should go.  It has plenty of documents, books,
tutorials, and walk-throughs.  I think everyone on this group could
contest that it does have a bit of a learning curve.  Especially if
you are coming from a long engrained "classic" PHP development style.
Getting the hang of how a Model / View / Controller (MVC) system
works.

If you have specific questions you have come to the right spot, other
than that I would look at cake's site and start to play with it.
Chad

On Feb 4, 12:24 pm, Ala Crhisostemo Junior <ala.siste...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> hello