I think you can place your flash app in your default page.
If you didnt change the default route, this should work.

create the /app/views/pages/home.ctp
and into it, you put your flash there.

and in the /app/config/routes.php, you change your route back to the default
route:
Router::connect('/', array('controller' => 'pages', 'action' => 'display',
'home'));

or, of course, as richard said, you can put your cake instalation pointing
directly to your /intranet

--
Renato de Freitas Freire
ren...@morfer.org