I've just released my 1.2 version (beta) Facebook Plugin for
CakePHP1.3

http://www.webtechnick.com/blogs/view/229/CakePHP_Facebook_Plugin_Auth_Facebook_and_more

A quick rundown of features:
- Full featured authentication via Facebook. Facebook Authentication
will work with or without a user login system in place.  Works
seamlessly with your already built user authentication via
AuthComponent - OR - it can work as your primary authentication
system.

- Create dynamic customizable Facebook content with extreme ease.
-- Share  (Let your users share what they find on your site with their
friends)
-- Login/Logout (Facebook users can login and logout with a single
click .. no registration required)
-- Fan Boxes (Allow users to become a fan of your site/app)
-- Profile Pictures (Display a facebook user's profile picture)
-- Live Streams (Create dynamic live stream events)
-- Comments (Connect with your uses by allowing them to comment on any
part of your site with Facebook comments)

- Access to Full Facebook API anywhere in your app.  Built custom
content directly from the Facebook API with the built in access to the
full Facebook API

- Everything is included, no need to create or fiddle with Facebook
files or xd_receiver.htm files.

This plugin is in beta and only supports cakePHP 1.3.

I hope you find it useful,
Nick

their CakePHP related questions.