I am building my products controller and using tree behaviour.

So I added a few dummy categories and few products to each so now how do i
paginate the individual sections?

Index shows all my main categories Summer, Winter Fall, Spring so when i
click on spring (/view/spring) for example how can i paginate all the spring
items and so on?

I cant seem to get a grasp of paginating them based on the parent_id and
then the links.

could be shoes/mens or winter/boots/footware/mens

Since they can ultimately add unknown level deep catergories upon categories
if they choose to do so

So just to paginate for now...worry about the links later how can i paginate
/view/spring and have it be able to also paginate something like
winter/boots/footware/clearance/mens

Thanks

Dave

their CakePHP related questions.