Hi

Make sure that the .htaccess files have been copied and are working on
the production server.

On my shared hosting account I've had endless problems and eventually
changed my directory layout to get it to work. If you're on shared
hosting, you might have to consider moving the webroot directory out
of the app directory.

On Feb 24, 1:43 am, p_W <paulwoolcoc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> When I am using cake in a development setup, and access the
> application athttp://localhost/, the default routes work just fine.
> However, when I put the app into production, I seem to have problems
> if the app's webroot is not set as the documentroot of a virtualhost.
> E.G., if I have a webserver with DocumentRoot /var/www/html, and I put
> my cakephp app in the html directory, I should be able to go
> tohttp://example.com/myappand use the app like normal.  However,
> example.com/myapp/controller gives a webserver error.  I have
> mod_rewrite enabled, and thought it would pipe all requests for the
> top level cake folder down to the webroot?  Am I missing something?

their CakePHP related questions.