The problem you are experiencing now is that you are trying to get the value
$this->data['Lodging']['id'], which doesn't exist.

I suggest you look at your data array (debug($this->data);). You'll most likely
find your value in:

$this->data['BookingPosition']['Lodging']['id']

or

$this->data['BookingPosition']['lodging_id']

Seriously - debug out your $this->data array and just follow the path through
it to the value you want to reach.

You might, of course, find that your array doesn't contain the value you are
looking for, in which case you need to go back to the controller/form that is
creating your $this->data array and amend it, or find your value another way.

Jeremy Burns
jeremybu...@me.com