Andy is asking you to remove your className and foreign_key
definitions to allow cake to try and define that relationship for you,
but as I believe your definitions to completely follow convention I'm
not sure how that will help in this case.

I run MilesJ's forum plugin in my site and from that I am calling
related models without issue so I very much doubt this is a bug with
the core when using plugins.

Yo8u say this only happens when calling a related model from a
controller, my guessing is it will do this when calling a related
model from a model too.  For some reason Cake is not finding your
model, you need to play around with renaming it etc. to eventually get
to the bottom of it.  Are all your other models working ok, is it just
this one?

HTH

Paul.

their CakePHP related questions.